Friday, August 17, 2012

New Item!

Now every outfit I make is made for a princess but this top has been picked as one of my favourites!!

This matte brushed satin top has an a-line form with soft matching tulle for straps.  These straps can also be worn off the shoulder.
It is finished with a delicate lace that  ties around the back to tighten with a bow. 

This top can also be made in many different materials. When we discuss your theme I can suggest 2-3 different materials you can choose from.

Measurements are usually needed. We can get into more details when ordered.
I am going to play with this style a bit and see if a side zipper works. I will post updates when available.
These tops are all created by hand by me so please keep in mind that I need quite a bit of time to create these. Please contact me for more details.


0 comments:

Post a Comment